Terms of service
Fees and Payments
- Your account will be set up as soon as we receive payment and our payment partners have screened the order in case of fraud. Providing false contact information will result in discontinuation of services..
- You agree to pay BitAccel, in advance of the time period during which services are provided. You agree that until and unless you cancel your recurring payments to BitAccel, those services will be billed on a recurring basis and the monies used for those services.
- Any account not paid in full 24 hours after the due date will be suspended and late fees applied.
- You must pay any late fees or abuse fees before you can reactivate your services or have services with us again.
- We do not warrant our services. There will be no account credits for any downtime or losses incurred.
- You will be charged a one time fee if you are permanently suspended for us to send you files if you request them.
- All cancellations require a 30 day notice, failure to do so could result in penalties.
- Any abuse may be subject to, while rare, a penalty. Said abuse can include but is not limited to getting our IP's blacklisted.
- If you cancel all of our services within the 7 day grace period you will receive your full payment back minus set up fees.(no setup fee if not listed).
- If you have had services with us before you will not be eligible for any type of money back guarantee.
- Invoices that have been paid more than once with multiple Paypal Subscriptions, Express Checkout Payments, or any other payment method can only be added as credit towards the account and cannot be refunded via Paypal.
- Refunds are forbidden if you have used 10GB or more of your allocated bandwidth usage on any of your products.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund for 30 days after the date of activation before refunding The Subscriber if we believe The Subscriber has used the service for prohibited activites listed below or illegal activities.
- Setup fees, licenses, software, dedicated services, ip addresses, and labor such as admin time are not refundable.
- Refunds are at our discretion and may be refused for any reason. Including but not limited to if we have spent significant time working on an account such as admin time.
- If The Subscriber has violated these terms, we reserve the right to not refund the Subscriber.
BitAccel can not be held liable for any content hosted here against any law. BitAccel does its best to remove unlawful content, but some may go unnoticed. Unlawful content may consist of
- Adult Content/ Child Pornography (Legal adult content is acceptable.)
- Illegal Downloads (mp3's, videos, etc.)
- Cracked/Pirated Software
- Hacking Programs/ How to Hack
- Illegal Sales (controlled substances, bombs)
- Fraudulent Sites
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or any entity regardless of the reason.
- Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension of your services.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your content is secure and your passwords are kept safe.
- It is your responsibility to keep your own backups. BitAccel is not responsible for data loss or inaccurate data.
- Third party software is not supported on our unmanaged services.
- There will be no tolerance for illegal use or abuse. Any sites, subsites, or services found in violation will be terminated without notice. Whether or not your account is violating the terms will be decided by the person(s) reviewing your account.
- Any shared services abusing disk I/O or causing load issues for other customers on the server will be suspended and notified.
- We reserve the right to disallow the use of any service that could be used for spamming.
- The following is a list of strictly prohibited services on VPS servers.
- Bitcoin Farming/Mining and any other 'make money from spare resources programs'
- PTP File Sharing
- TOR Exit Nodes
- We reserve the right to block/filter or throttle ports and/or ip address ranges to ensure other customers are able to enjoy a quality product.
- SSD storage on VPS nodes are meant for fast application access. If your account is found to be storing excessive backups or using SSD storage for long term file archiving you will be invoiced for a storage container and your backups will need to be moved there.
- Storage servers are meant for storing files for long term. Prohibited activities on storage servers are as follows.
- Running erroneous applications not related to storage.
- Serving files to other services for mass download.
Changes and Acceptance
- Upon acceptance of these terms you are opting in to email communication between BitAccel and you the subscriber.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our services, prices, and/or terms at any time.
- We reserve the right to disclose any of your information to law enforcement agencies without consent from subscriber upon lawful request.
- Your acceptance of these terms are assumed upon signing up for a plan with us.
- Last change was made at 9:23am Monday February 8th 2015.
Need Help? We'll help answer all your questions.